Hi my lovelies,
As you know, we are here to learn and help each other on getting better on this thing called blogging, and I am not keeping things I read and learn to myself…
I wanted to share these 7 tips with you, on how to get samples to review on your blog. This is for Giveaways and also for advertising .. You know… Win-Win.
1. Ask manufacturers directly for free items to review or give away on your blog. It is not a guarantee that they will send you anything, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Explain to them that you have a blog and would like to give their product free advertising. Many companies will be happy to have the exposure.
2. Add a contact form to your blog. This will make it easier for companies that are looking for active reviewers and bloggers to contact you. There are many blog hosting sites that already offer this form or you can find one on sites that offer blogging tools.
3. Sign up for free samples online. Many websites offer free samples to visitors who sign up and request them. Some of the samples are almost full size and often include brand-name items. Manufacturers seeking brand loyal consumers will give stuff away to get you to try their product.
4. Follow companies on Twitter and friend them on Facebook. Companies are now using social networking sites to help promote their products and will often host giveaways and award prizes to fans on these sites.
5. Assemble a media kit. This will list your services and provide a convenient way for companies to contact you. Describe your audience, including average age and gender, and how their product will appeal to your readers.
6. Sign up for mailing lists. Many companies offer freebies to customers who sign up for their mailing lists and provide their email address and phone numbers. You’ll also receive information on special offers and contests that award prizes.
7. Ask shops for gift cards to give away on your blog. Explain to them that you are a local blogger and would like to help promote their shop to local consumers. Many stores would be willing to help if it gives them good publicity and will bring new customers in the door.
You know, the worst that can happen is that you get a no 🙂
Hope you found this useful!!
Have an amazing day!!