Rösti Casserole with Baked Eggs
You’ll love this Rösti Casserole with Baked Eggs. We have whittled down the calories in this traditional Swedish dish and added our own spin with Greek yogurt and artisan spices. This dish embodies the alluring qualities you’d expect from rösti—shredded potatoes that are cooked until browned and crisp on the edges. Serve with a colorful mixed greens salad.
Black Bean and Cheese Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce
Don’t miss out on this Mexican chile sauce dish. The sauce has a kick, but if you want fire, add extra ancho chiles. This meal is filling, flavorful, and a great protein substitute for a meatless diet.
Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Red Quinoa Soup
- 1 cup uncooked red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (or other oil)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup diced sweet onion (about 1/2 large)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded if preferred and diced
- 1 large sweet potato (350 g), peeled and chopped to 1/2-1 inch dice (2.5-3 cups)*
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1.5 cups cooked black beans (one (15-oz) can rinsed and drained)
- fine grain sea salt and black pepper, to taste (I used 1/2 tsp salt or a bit more)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or red pepper flakes)
- 2 handfuls Spinach or kale leaves, optional
- toppings: avocado, corn chips, cilantro, cashew cream, lime juice, tomatoes or salsa, green onion
VEGETARIAN SHEPHERD’S PIE
Chuck’s meatless shepherd’s pie — layered with spaghetti squash, mashed potatoes and mushrooms — is just as filling as the traditional minced lamb variety.
ARTICHOKE AND TOMATO PANZANELLA
Giada’s vibrant panzanella recipe breathes new life into pantry staples like whole wheat bread and black olives.
Vegan mac ‘n’ cheese
This cheat’s vegan mac and cheese is just like the real thing – proper comfort food you’ll want to make time and again
Try this hearty, main dish burger made from lentils, veggies, and seasoning. You can have it sans the bun and topped with spicy, sweet salsa or for a more traditional approach, top with cheese, ketchup, and a sesame bun.
Vegetable “Meat” Loaf
Vegetarians and carnivores alike will love this ingenious twist on meat loaf. The meaty-flavored, umami-rich recipe received our Test Kitchen’s highest rating.
Hope you guys like it!!
Have an amazing day!!!