This Morning I had to wake up super early and come to work at 7 am… On a Sunday… I was incredibly tired because I went for a Late Dinner, I got home and read some stuff.. After not being able to sleep for more than 3 hours I woke up feeling horrible!
I went online and found an easy Eye Makeup to look rested.
Take a look:
Products Used:Physicians Formula Concealer Stick in Soft Yellow
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Light Golden
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Bone
Clinique Eyeshadow Palette in Spicy (<—this is old and they most likely don’t make it anymore. I use the darkest brown in the palette, any dark shimmery brown will do)
L’Oreal Infalliable Gel Liner in Espresso
Smashbox Eye Brightening Mascara in Black
A Lash Curler
Too Faced Primed and Poreless (or any setting powder)
Step by Step:
- First draw an upside down triangle with the Physicians Formula Concealer Stick and blend. Then repeat with the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, and lightly dab over the entire area to blend.
- Next set the concealer/corrector mixture with Too Faced Primed and Poreless setting powder to prevent it from melting throughout the day.
- Then go over the entire eyelid up to the brow with Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bone.
- Using the L’Oreal Infalliable Gel Liner, lightly line the top of the eye and slightly on the bottom (not as heavy on the bottom).
- Then go over the gel liner using the darkest shade of brown in my Clinique Palette. This softens the harsh look of the gel liner.
- Take my Too Faced setting powder again and swipe underneath the bottom lash line. This prevents any eyeliner from running throughout the day!
- Curl Lashes
- And then apply two coats of Smashbox Eye Brightening Mascara.
- Last, take L’Oreal Gel Liner and use it in top and bottom waterline. You might skip this step if you want your eyes to appear larger.
- And you’re done!
I hope you find it useful.. I know I did! 😀